Friday 17 September 2010








Welcome to Year 5!


I am really looking forward to teaching Year 5! I have lots of different activities planned!



Golden Book Children!


Well Done to Caitlin for being a fab friend and having a mature attitude towards her work. She is also very helpful in class.



Congratulations to Lucy for giving 100% effort all of the time and listening to everything in class!

This week we have been writing fantastic sentences!



I'm really enjoying choir - I'm not sure If I've found my second voice yet though!




There are some really good games to play on this website!



http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks2bitesize/


I know how much you like maths zone so here's a direct link!


http://www.mathszone.co.uk/
















































15 comments:

  1. MRS WADWORTH IV GOT A WOW WORD REMINDING.BY LUKE JACKSON AND MIKEY WANTS TO SAY SOMTHING WE HAVE JUST FINISHED ICT CLUB IT WAS REALY GOOD WITH MRS WARNER THANKS MISS WADSWORTH

    MIKEY AND LUKEJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Wadsworth what do you think of our school so far?




    Sophie Yr6

    ReplyDelete
  3. hip hip horray for calin by james

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is some fantastic writing on the table

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am having a realy good time in year5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you miss wadsworth for getting me so far in writing i have never writen as much before and i have really had loads of fun time with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. i fink it is good in maths

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you miss wadsworth the best teacher ever.Thank you so much for getting me so far in my work by the way thanks for teaching me to listaning and conson trating.Thank you so much for making me better so i dont talk in lessons. You are the funiest teacher ever.
    The best teacher ever from Melissa Dixon........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat doos a Anonymous mean

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one taylor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat are you dooing I just wanted to tell you that I liket in animle club xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. that I am gooing on maths zone I will speak later by xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I had a grate day with you and jordanne and I love my class and worke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Miss wadsworth thank you for teaching me realy fantastic things in the the last months and days you are the best teacher ever thank you for beying funny and lind also jenrous to me. from melissa dixon...

    ReplyDelete